I now have read several blogs or e-mails labeled "25 Random Things About Me" and thought I would give it a shot. They were interesting…really interesting. I will try and make mine the same way. So, here goes:
1. I dream of going rollerskating all the time (I did this back in the day and LOVED it!)
2. I have only lived in Minnesota, but plan to live in Arizona some day.
3. I don’t color my hair – it’s all natural.
4. I have a clock in every room of the house except in the bathroom.
5. I love Twinkies and most other Hostess products.
6. I grew up on a turkey farm…and actually liked it.
7. I haven’t cleaned a house in about eight years…I pay someone to do it for me! (It’s one of my luxuries.)
8. I love eating dill pickles dipped in plain cheddar cheese dip.
9. I am a lazy person – plain and simple.
10. My husband and I don’t fight, argue or have disagreements. We actually get along scarily well. We are the best of friends.
11. He is my third husband!
12. I love being the mother of a teenage boy and I am thankful I am not the mother of a teenage girl.
13. I am the baby of seven children.
14. I eat a granola bar and yogurt every morning.
15. I really don’t know a thing about politics…I just pretend I do.
16. I worked at a Dairy Queen for six years and loved every minute of it. I sometimes wished I would have stuck with my plan and became the owner of that Dairy Queen.
17. I wish I could draw or paint or be some type of artist. I always thought that was cool.
18. Although I have absolutely no desire to go to New York, I would love to see a play on Broadway.
19. I am a homebody although I love to go on trips.
20. I am deathly afraid of being in a car crash.
21. I secretly wish I could learn to fly. Not in an airplane or any other contraption. Me, myself. I want to fly.
22. I eat M&M’s and Skittles by their colors and by even numbers. I eat either two or four at a time.
23. I won’t leave the house without eyeliner and mascara.
24. I love watching America’s Next Top Model and most other cheesy reality shows like those found on VH1.
25. I wish I could become a dancer.